AnimexCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Novels

3 posters

Go down

Visual Novels Empty Visual Novels

Post  Conner Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 pm

I've become pretty much addicted to these little games lately. They're games with pictures (and sometimes animated sequences) and a little box with dialogue. You have options that change the outcome of the story. They're basically like the pick your fate books. There are some that are very adult and some that aren't. Let's talk about the ones that aren't, shall we? Wink

A lot of the ones I've played are made by artist and not official companies. But I'm hoping to get my hands on an English copy of Apollo Justice/Phoenix Wright, Hourglass of Summer, Fate Stay Night (the main character is actually in the left side of the banner) and When They Cry.

The free ones I have played that are just fabulous are the trial copy of Eileen (one of the best, but is made by an English-speaking game company) and Angelic Orbs.

I'm making one called Snow Drop, Sakura Drop, that is a long term project that will probably be released in late fall or early winter of this year. And yes, it will be free! Very Happy I could gush all day on how awesome it will be but that would spoil most of the story for you...
Conner
Conner

Back to top Go down

Visual Novels Empty Re: Visual Novels

Post  Admin Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 pm

I Absulutly LOVE these.
At first I had NOOO idea what you were talking about, but once I started reading I was laik,
OMG I KNOW these. (GOO)
Love em (XP)
~Eriisu
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://animexcafe.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengy Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Okay, I totally don't get this!!!!!!! How can I see what one of these things are???? They sound totally cool.
Pengy
Pengy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum